JavaPolis interview with Guillaume Laforge, Groovy project lead
- the latest release of Groovy 1.5 and its novelties,
- more details on the come back of the ‘infamous’ for loop,
- the support of generics,
- the inclusion of closures in Java compared to Groovy’s closures,
- what Grails is and why it matters,
- how simple it is to leverage Grails in IT’s today infrastructure,
- the first class support of SQL and XML in Groovy,
- and also what the future will hold in the upcoming Groovy releases.
Go and view the interview on Parleys.com.