Nice Series on Spring Cloud Integration for Google Cloud Platform
My friend and former colleague Josh Long wrote a nice series of articles showing the Spring Cloud integration for Google Cloud Platform. The series contains 8 articles, covering:
- the setup & authentication,
- how to access relational databases,
- how to connect to Spanner,
- how to send/receive messages with Pub/Sub,
- how to use the runtime configuration,
- how to look into Stackdriver tracing,
- how to access other services like the machine learning APIs,
- and last but not least, how to go to production.
So if you’re using Spring and Spring Boot, this is the way to go for getting started on using Google Cloud Platform. For further reference, you can go read the documentation that covers this integration.