Groovy Weekly #52
First of all, let me wish you a very Groovy year! May 2015 fulfill all its promises, keep you healthy, bring joy and hapiness around! And of course, may it be filled with tons of bits of Groovy code!
Following up my plea for more stars on Github, we went from below 600 stars to beyond 1000! But we don’t need to stop there, so let’s keep starring and spreading the word!
Another thousand milestone reached with the 2000th news item delivered in Groovy Weekly this week!
Remember that you can subscribe to this Groovy Weekly series to get those news directly in your inbox, and that you can also contribute news yourself by filling a form if there’s something you want to tell the world!
- All in Together: Android Studio, Gradle and Robolectric by Jason Atwood
- Grails + Angular + PhantomJS = PDF Reports
- Grails Demo PDF app
- Second part on Grails unique constraint optimization by Deepak Kumar Mittal
- Groovy for system administrators, by Dan Woods, recorded at SpringOne2GX 2014
- GPars 1.3 will feature a new Asciidoctor-based GPars user guide
- Jacob Aae Mikkelsen’s Grails Diary week 51
- This month in GUM
- Interesting dicussion on using Groovy for data science, as a killer application for Groovy
- Cédric Champeau is musing with ideas of how to improve Groovy command-line interactions
- You can contribute to Grooscript by going through the Grooscript documentation
- Andrew Reitz finds using unit testing Android more bearable with Groovy
- The Groovy team builds Groovy on Continuous Integration with JDK 9 Jigsaw too
- Russell Hart explains how to make authenticated user details available to Ratpack view model
- Guillaume Laforge got a groovy electric guitar for Christmas… or was it for his daughter?