G2One, the Groovy and Grails meetup at JavaOne
If you are attending JavaOne and are already in San Francisco on Monday, you have to come to G2One, the Groovy and Grails meetup. The fine folks of the NFJS tour are hosting this meeting to gather the Groovy and Grails community. G2One is taking place at the W Hotel near the Moscone Center, on Monday evening. It’s the best opportunity to meet the people who make Groovy and Grails.
Will be present for presentations, demos, and panel discussions:
- Guillaume Laforge (Groovy Project Manager),
- Graeme Rocher (Grails Project Lead and author of The Definitive Guide to Grails),
- Dierk Koenig (author of Groovy in Action),
- Andrew Glover (co-author of Groovy in Action),
- Jason Rudolph (author of Getting Started with Grails),
- Neal Ford (Dynamic Language expert).
You can consult the agenda and register online. Hurry up, there’s only 250 places left! You can even win copies of the Groovy and Grails books, and a Playstation 3! We’ll all be delighted to keep you all up-to-date with what’s going on in the Groovy and Grails community.